Friday, April 18, 2014

Week 7

So my partner and I haven't been doing as good as we should be. But who is isn't? (The irresponsible ones)
I have been going to many good places to go eat at. We both decided to do a thing where we should do a interview on food like the website called Yelp! I have been going to many good food places and I would love to introduce them to people. Yes, we have been changing our ideas but, that is what makes a perfect project. It's always good to make sure you are comfortable with it. One of my favorite places I went was a Parlor called Snow Monster. They served Bobas, Ice cream, and sweets. They were so amazing!!! I also ate at this one place that served Udon. It was so good, especially the sushi and ice cream. My partner and I will go to many places! We will put it in a slide show, but obviously not a boring one!

No comments:

Post a Comment