Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blog #10

In this weeks blog, we are deciding on what place we should go next week. We decided to go to Coffee Code next Friday. We are going to take pictures and take a video. I still need to find a way how to edit my cool vlog. I really want to find a really good one. I also hope that I put music in the background. We really need to hurry up and make this perfect. I also want to have time to edit this as well because I don't want to rush things. We both really do hope that this turns out perfect because we don't want to disappoint our teacher. I'm really excited to finish this project. I'm just really scared if I don not make the video perfect. When we go to Coffee Code next week we need to get good photos send footage. I'm really happy that we are sticking with our fun project.


No comments:

Post a Comment