Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blog 11

Tomorrow we are finally going to a restaurant. We are going to going to go to Coffee Code. We are excited to shoot and we really hope that it turns out right. I am planning to put all the videos together and make a mini video of our mini adventures at  Coffee Code. Hopefully that we get to other restaurants to shoot more because we want to do more than one restaurant. After we do Coffee Code we are planning to go to Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor. I really hope that we get this right because I don't want to fail our project. This project was pretty hepatic but hopefully we can go back on tract. We actually just changed our plans. We are planning to go to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight, but I am hoping that my dad says yes... Anyways, it will be really fun to go tonight to enjoy ourselves and work on our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment