Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blog 12

So, this project was a wild adventure. First we had three people in the group and we started a project about helping animals and how to take care of a pet. Then that went down the cliff, so we started to do a scenery project. We planned to take pictures of scenes and take picture around Anaheim. But that also went down hill and one of our partners left independent. After that my partner now and I wanted to do a visiting brochure of Anaheim. But that didn't turn right either...until we finally figured we should just make videos of our restaurant adventures! I am really excited to go to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight to shoot our videos, I haven't been to Buffalo Wild Wings for a long time. Our presentation is next week and I am really nervous to mess up. But my partner and I need to be positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment